Product Information & Customer Reviews
Learn the Secrets Of Overcoming Your Break-Up & Stop Letting A Single Event Controlling Your Life
Experiencing a heartbreak feels as if the world will never be the same again. No words can describe the pain derived from a fresh heartbreak…
Yet, living in this pain is a choice. You have the choice to continue feeling devastated or you can learn how to stop it and prevent it from happening again!
This Book Is A Must Have For You:
- If you feel vulnerable and emotionally devastated after a long relationship that just ended in a terrible way!
- If you feel betrayed and want to overcome the pain, but can’t find the strength to get back up!
- If you don’t want your past memories to dictate your future and stop you from feeling happy and fulfilled again!
Generally, it’s a must read if you want to get over a dysfunctional, toxic relationship without spend hours feeling miserable or losing your sanity due to the way your relationship ended.
Here Is A Short Preview Of What You Are Going To Learn in This Life-Changing Book:
- How To Transform Your Life And Make Better Relationship Decisions From Now On
- How To Use Your Break-Up As A Tool To Become Stronger Both Mentally & Spiritually
- What It Takes To Attract The Love You Deserve & Finally Feel Appreciated & Fulfilled
- How To Overcome The Unbearable Pain of A Fresh Break-Up & Make Sure It Won’t Happen Again
- 37 Steps That Can Literally Help You Drastically Transform Your Life And Relationships
- Much, Much More!
Don’t lose any more time…
Get your copy today
Professionally, I am an author. Like many authors, my work is inspired by my passion (helping women) and supported by the expertise I possess (for example, I earned my Doctorate in Pastoral Care and Counseling). However, unlike many other authors, my career path has been… let’s just say interesting. First, I was an Accountant for an oil company. Then, I became a Real Estate Broker and Mortgage Broker and have held that position for 25+ years. I earned a Masters of Divinity Degree and Later a Doctorate of Ministry from Columbia Seminary. Finally, during my seminary matriculation, I started a non-profit organization to help women and girls. The organization is called Youthful Survivors of America and I am very proud to say that my work (developing curricula and programs, writing grants in excess of $1,000,000, managing the non-profit and all that entails, etc.) has touched the lives of over 70,000 students in schools across five states. During my career, I have been honored to receive several community service awards, appear on various television and radio programs, and be called upon as a resource for the Juvenile Justice system, Family and Children’s Services, and a number of school districts in the South Eastern US.
There are no reviews yet.